Friday, October 28, 2005

Playing with my food


For some bizarre reason I liked the look of a bunch of raw peas floating in a bowl of water so I scanned them directly on the scanner and started to mess around..... dont know what I am aiming for when I start stuff like this... thats the fun. Often this sort of thing ends up going in a completely new direction. Texture is a digital photo of a concrete wall and the streaks are digital pix from autos going by on Mulholland. What does all this mean? I have no idea, but it felt right when I decided it was "done".

3 Comments:

Blogger James Dylan said...

I love playing with my food.. I dig it.

7:22 AM  
Blogger EAA said...

Timbo! About damn time you got a blog! Nice start, keep 'em coming. Between you and Kmann, I got 2 new links to add to my site. Hope everything is going well, holler back when you get a chance.

-EA from the old Reelworks days.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Kmann said...

Tim, you must have to clean your scanner every other day.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home